Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14680 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,727 (Mex$ 11,764) in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (34 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)