Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.378 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,879 ($1,148) in Zanesville, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)