Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06567 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,743 (Php57,004) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)