Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06123 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,274 (Php86,135) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)