Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06633 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,344 (Php80,573) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)