Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,862 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.526 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,279 (11,939 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 17,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 3 hours ago)