Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,493 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49940 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 10% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,486 (10,985 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $1,550 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Qingdao costs 元4.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,900 (about 1 hour ago)