Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,384 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45331 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,644 (5,833 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $4.96 (32 minutes ago)