Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,409 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45644 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,304 (7,238 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poznan costs 60,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)