Cost of living comparison between Zagreb, Croatia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49170 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 15% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,296 (8,737 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)