Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10382 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,146 (49,561 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (43 minutes ago)