Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11268 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 28% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,799 (60,340 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)