Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10556 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 13% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,557 (52,642 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)