Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10908 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 25% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,866 (53,780 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)