Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00290 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 61% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,498 (₩3,269,450) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)