Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00274 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,988 (₩2,188,879) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)