Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00280 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 55% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,524 (₩3,040,171) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)