Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00292 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,187 (₩2,121,387) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)