Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00301 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 63% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,986 (₩2,653,280) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (34 minutes ago)