Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00338 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 73% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,490 (₩2,509,519) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)