Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05942 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,777 (руб 63,564) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)