Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03035 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,865 (¥259,160) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Road Town costs $966 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.17 (36 minutes ago)