Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02877 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,357 (¥151,422) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 2 hours ago)