Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03157 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,756 (¥277,340) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)