Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02814 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,501 (¥231,033) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)