Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan vs Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03452 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 133% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,556 (¥363,771) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)