Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03599 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 138% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,422 (¥317,408) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$35,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)