Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03445 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 136% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,802 (¥342,554) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)