Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 39% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,299 (Rp 10,027,322) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)