Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 40% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,742 (Rp 11,610,796) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)