Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49849 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 15% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,983 (元7,990) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)