Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00769 BRL / AMD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 12% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,597 (597,569Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)