Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00658 BRL / AMD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,848 (584,670Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)