Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00639 BRL / AMD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 25% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,875 (293,290Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)