Cost of living comparison between Yerevan, Armenia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00665 BRL / AMD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 25% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,335 (351,400Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $757 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)