Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,388 (﷼ 24,425,184) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)