Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,956 (﷼ 30,841,031) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (about 1 hour ago)