Cost of living comparison between Yaroslavl', Russia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05051 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaroslavl' (Russia) is 35% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,430 (руб 48,112) in Yaroslavl'.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)