Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00612 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 53% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,792 (1,272,446 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (25 minutes ago)