Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00525 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 24% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,877 (738,959 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (15 minutes ago)