Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45331 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 16% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,636 (元5,815) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)