Cost of living comparison between Yangon, Myanmar and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00259 BRL / MMK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 58% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,962 (1,527,605 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guelph costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)