Cost of living comparison between Yangon, Myanmar and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00246 BRL / MMK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 22% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,061 (1,245,662 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)