Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00227 BRL / MMK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 36% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,410 (1,499,792 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Djibouti costs 1,500 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $206 (about 1 hour ago)