Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00233 BRL / MMK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 41% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,513 (1,505,478 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (40 minutes ago)