Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.846 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 17% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,615 (﷼ 6,637) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)