Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.829 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 17% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,925 (﷼ 3,529) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (44 minutes ago)