Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.036 BRL / BGN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,751 (1,842 лв) in Yambol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (22 minutes ago)