Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.266 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 100% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,252 (2,759 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)