Cost of living comparison between Yafran, Libya and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.512 BRL / LYD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 135% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,798 (3,503 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)