Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46033 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 29% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,786 (元3,880) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)