Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49186 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,276 (元6,660) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (40 minutes ago)