Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46689 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 4% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,602 (元5,573) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (38 minutes ago)