Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45331 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 16% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,635 (元5,813) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)