Cost of living comparison between Xian, China and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46686 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 16% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,626 (元5,624) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (44 minutes ago)