Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49168 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,017 (元10,204) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ljubljana costs €768 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)