Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.501 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,764 (元11,509) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)