Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17618 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,166 (Mex$ 17,969) in Xalapa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)