Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.582 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 32% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,273 (元12,506) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)