Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.645 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,457 (€948) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)