Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.411 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,847 (€2,006) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)