Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,210 (€935) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)