Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45331 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,083 (元6,800) in Wuhu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)