Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47628 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,279 (元8,983) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (39 minutes ago)