Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.794 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,050 (3,842 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)