Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.954 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,550 (4,771 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (39 minutes ago)