Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.818 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,569 (3,141 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)