Cost of living in Worcester, South Africa compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29249 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Worcester (South Africa) is 7% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,486 (R 15,337) in Worcester.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨55,000 (43 minutes ago)