Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.518 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 72% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,306 (AU$3,695) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Veracruz costs Mex$ 7,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)