Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.733 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,039 (€1,886) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (41 minutes ago)