Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.876 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,602 (6,398 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (37 minutes ago)