Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.884 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,201 (5,886 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)