Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.514 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 40% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,271 (C$3,290) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (38 minutes ago)