Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.354 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,543 (C$1,505) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (43 minutes ago)