Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,060 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.557 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,274 (C$2,844) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (1 minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (35 minutes ago)