Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.309 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 39% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,467 (C$1,501) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)