Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23279 BRL / NAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,775 (16,218 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)