Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25018 BRL / NAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 7% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,345 (13,369 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)