Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23935 BRL / NAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,239 (21,889 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)