Cost of living in Wilmington, Delaware, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.128 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wilmington, Delaware (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,845 ($1,229) in Wilmington, Delaware to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Córdoba costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)