Cost of living in Wilmington, Delaware, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.737 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wilmington, Delaware (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,122 ($2,709) in Wilmington, Delaware to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)