Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.872 BRL / ANG
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 86% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,223 (ƒ 5,462) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €950 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)