Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.933 BRL / ANG
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 104% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,420 (ƒ 5,390) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)