Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.767 BRL / ANG
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 85% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,793 (ƒ 5,543) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (43 minutes ago)