Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.082 BRL / ANG
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 121% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,961 (ƒ 4,784) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 2 hours ago)