Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.825 BRL / ANG
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 97% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,371 (ƒ 4,040) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)