Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.747 BRL / ANG
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 89% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,915 (ƒ 3,386) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (about 1 hour ago)