Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.070 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,193 (€2,259) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)