Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.425 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 126% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,200 (€2,757) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)