Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.339 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,512 (€1,052) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (44 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)