Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.828 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 156% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,009 (€2,487) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (43 minutes ago)