Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.293 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 65% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,108 (NZ$3,536) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (33 minutes ago)