Cost of living comparison between Whangarei, New Zealand and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.448 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 71% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,429 (NZ$2,626) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (34 minutes ago)