Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.303 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 81% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,789 (NZ$2,947) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (36 minutes ago)