Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49613 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 4% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,791 (元9,657) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 18 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,863 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (42 minutes ago)