Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.184 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 87% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,671 (NZ$2,139) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)