Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.303 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 96% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,358 (NZ$3,195) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (40 minutes ago)