Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.228 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 92% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,195 (NZ$3,229) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)