Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 955 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.226 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 84% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,441 (NZ$3,792) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (32 minutes ago)