Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27282 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,123 (R 18,778) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)