Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27622 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,827 (R 21,095) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 17,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)