Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29246 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 13% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,408 (R 18,490) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)