Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45604 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 23% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,077 (元6,746) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)