Cost of living comparison between Weifang, China and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46635 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 22% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,827 (元8,207) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)