Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47125 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 28% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,251 (元13,265) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 2 hours ago)