Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47943 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,604 (元9,602) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $166,700,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1.01 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (about 1 hour ago)