Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48837 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 22% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,928 (元14,186) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (25 minutes ago)