Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,848 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.126 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 182% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,052 ($2,256) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)