Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,306 prices entered by 292 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.904 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,387 (5,962 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (33 minutes ago)