Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,692 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.875 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,537 (2,899 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)